Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND THE USE OF ATTEND.MY AND THE SERVICES
PROVIDED HEREIN BY RHINGLE SDN BHD (“RHINGLE”). BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF ATTEND.MY AND/OR
USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR
MODIFICATION. THE FOLLOWING TERMS SHALL CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RHINGLE SDN BHD
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS TO ATTEND.MY AND/OR USE OF
General Line: + 60 3 2780 8760 (Operating Hour: Mon – Fri, from 9am – 6pm)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Operating Hour: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm)
- In order to use Attend.my, you must attain at least 18 years old or above as at the time of your
usage/purchasing. If you are under 18 years old, you shall use Attend.my only under the supervision and
with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- The information, materials, functions and contents provided in the pages of Attend.my may be
changed from time to time with or without notice at Rhingle absolute discretion. Your continued access or
use of Attend.my and/or the services provided herein subsequent to any such change will be
deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
- All prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysian (RM) and/or United States Dollar (USD). Prices are subject to
change without prior notice.
- You agreed to provide true, accurate and complete details asked in Attend.my’s online customer
- You shall not impersonate or attempt to impersonate any other person by using the name, address, credit
card information, e-mail address of any other person for any reason whatsoever, without prior consent or
forge a header or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origins of an e-mail.
- Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send confirmation
via email for purchases that have been verified as genuine purchases.
- E-Ticket(s) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and can be used once only and no partial
redemption is allowed. This E-Ticket(s) may not be resale and/or passed to any third party.
- All the following uses are prohibited and may constitute a criminal offence(s):-
- The resale of E-Tickets to any third party;
- Uses of E-Tickets for any purposes that are unlawful or contrary to these Attend.my Terms and
- Use Online Ticketing Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair
Attend.my or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of them;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer systems or networks associated with the
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through Attend.my or by any means not
intentionally made available or provided for by Rhingle.
- No exchange, refund, replacement and/or extension will be made under any circumstances. No
cancellation will be accepted upon confirmation of purchase. On a case to case basis with
approval from the Management, a 3% refund charges will be imposed for refund process fee.
- Unauthorized duplication and/or sale of this E-Ticket(s) will result in denial of entering the event.
- Rhingle shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential), late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses or loss of profit
incurred or suffered by You under the circumstances including but not limited to the following:
- Attend.my not being available;
- The email address is incorrect;
- Refusal from you (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no
refunds will be made);
- Any access, use or inability to access or use Attend.my and/or any other website linked to
- Any failure, delays in transmission, interruption, errors, omission or breakdown of any equipment,
system, server software or terminal of Attend.my or of the payment gateway;
- Attacked or interfered by any computer virus, corruption, worms or by any person;
- Improper use or unauthorised use of Attend.my;
- The taking and compliance of any of Your requests or instructions via Attend.my or any
- Any inaccuracies, errors, defects of any content of Attend.my or other websites linked to Attend.my;
- Any operation malfunction or defect of Your computer terminal, systems or software used in accessing
- The destruction or alteration of Your request, data or information transmitted by You to Attend.my
or its affiliates’ website;
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond Rhingle’s control
- And shall not be responsible or liable unutilized E-Ticket(s) and/or loss of event activities due to
special events and/or any circumstances beyond Rhingle’s control.
- It is the E-Ticket(s) guest responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information supplied in
respect of the E-Ticket(s) is accurate. If inaccurate information is supplied this may result in
additional charges or voiding of the E-Ticket(s).
- Rhingle reserves the right to request additional information or documentation from time to time for
- Rhingle reserves the right not to honour any online sales transaction if we have reason to believe that
the transaction is fraudulent and if you have failed to provide accurate and complete information at the
time of application.
- Rhingle may vary, update or change these Attend.my Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole
discretion without prior notice. Any variation, updates or changes will be posted on Attend.my’s
website. Your continued access to or use of Attend.my after any such changes shall constitute your consent
to such change.
- Rhingle reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to Attend.my or any part thereof at any
time without notice for any breach of terms and conditions.
The protection of personal data is an important concern to
Rhingle. By using Attend.my, you consent to Rhingle’s collection and use of your personal
Policy at attend.my/privacy to
understand on how Rhingle may collect and use the personal information that you have provided to Rhingle.